Fluval FX4 High Performance Canister Filter
PRE ORDER AVAILABLE
EXPECTED DELIVERY MID-LATE OCTOBER
Building on the mighty FX performance and reliability platform, the all-new FX4 high performance canister filter is a compact 'little brother' to the FX6. The FX4 bridges the gap between the Fluval 406 and the FX6 canister filter, making it an ideal choice for aquariums up to 1000 L (250 US Gal).
- Multi-stage filter pumps out 2650 L (700 US Gal) of water per hour
- Smart Pump™ advanced microchip technology continuously monitors and optimizes pump performance
- Self-starting – just add water, plug in and Smart Pump™ will take over. Trapped air auto-evacuated every 12 hours to ensure maximum efficiency
- Easy water changes eliminate need to lift heavy buckets. Simply attach hosing to output and Smart Pump™ does the rest
- Removable, stackable media baskets eliminate water bypass and hold a total of 3.9 L (1 US Gal) of media
- All filter media included - mechanical, chemical and biological
- Aqua-Stop valves with leak-proof Click-Fit attachment system
- Valves positioned at convenient 45-degree angle for easy installation and rotation
- Anti-clog, telescopic strainer ensures continuous water flow
- Multi-directional output nozzles can be fully adjusted to create customized water flows
- Utility Valve with drain hose for easy maintenance and flushing of canister
- Rubberized feet help ensure quiet operation
- Compact 41.9 cm (16.5 in) tall design - easily fits under most aquariums
- Made in Italy
- For use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
For more info head over to the Fluval website http://www.fluvalaquatics.com/uk/product/A214-fx4-high-performance-canister-filter
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
When you read the instructions and it says allow heaps of time to set it up, it’s no joke. It took me and my partner more than half an hour easily. It was ridiculous. It’s quite well designed and quiet though. I love the air purging function every 12hrs. I wish it held more media. It’s got a lot of sponges which isn’t the best IMO. It’s definitely worth the price tag. I loved the black intake and outtake as I have a black vinyl wrapped tank.
super easy to set up. instrutions very clear and easy. very quiet .recommend to any one who is looking for a top performing under cabinet canister filter . Aquariumspareparts . is the place to go
Great filter. Very quiet to run and normally only hear it when the cabinet doors are open or the air purge in the tank every 12 hours or so.
Only thing to make this better would be a little bit more space to allow another decent amount of media. Although this could be done by removing sponges on edges and place along the sides.
Shop Online With Confidence
At Aquarium Spare Parts we want you to shop online with confidence and in the knowledge that your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. We use the most up to date encryption technology (SSL) to protect your credit card details and personal information. We do not share any customer details or information. We may sometimes email you to alert you of special offers, sales or new arrivals. If you do not wish to receive these updates you are welcome to opt out of receiving them without any hassle.
At Aquarium Spare Parts we accept online payments via:
We are more than happy to ship Australia wide. When you place an order we guarantee that your items will be shipped within 2 working days. If, for reasons beyond our control, we are unable to ship your order within 2 working days, you will receive an email informing you of the estimated delivery time-frame. At Aquarium Spare Parts we aim to ship your orders as efficiently as possible. If you have any queries or concerns regarding shipping time-frames or costs, please feel free to email us.
Due to the nature of the parts that we have available, it is difficult to calculate some shipping prices (as your order combinations vary). We do our best to provide you with accurate shipping prices, however if you are concerned about the shipping price - email us and we can double check it for you. All orders are shipped via Australia Post unless specified otherwise.
The Ultimate Return Policy
At Aquarium Spare Parts we strive to ensure that you are satisfied with the items that you receive. We do this by providing as much detailed and accurate information about the products that you are purchasing. We want you to love what you have ordered. If something isn’t quite right or if you’re not satisfied with the items that you have received, we want you to let us know. We encourage you to do this as soon as possible.
It is our intention to ensure you are satisfied with your entire online experience.
If you find you are not satisfied with an item that you have received, you are welcome to return it to us. We accept returns within 365 days of purchase when the item is in its original condition, with packaging & labels, unopened and unused. This does not include food or any other perishable items.
All returns within the 365 day period are required to include your receipt. Once we have received and accepted the returned item, a credit will be issued. Shipping or return shipping prices are not included in the refunded price.
Where items are found to be faulty or damaged, a replacement item will be sent to you at our cost. Claims need to be made within 7 days of receiving the product. If you do not wish to have a replacement item sent, we are more than happy to provide you with a refund. Please return the item to:
Aquarium Spare Parts
PO Box 10 Daw Park SA 5041.
Return postage will be reimbursed where items are received in a faulty or damaged condition.