Pond One ClariTec 3000UV Pressurised Filter with 9W UVC (93044)
Features & Benefits:
- Solid construction
- Deep cleaning power
- Greater filter volume
- Available with and without UV-C
- Includes filter media
- Supplied with all hose connectors
- Remote UV-C ballast unit
2 + 1 Year Guarantee
- 25208S - Sponge - 25ppi Yellow ClariTec 3000/5000/10000/15000/UV 208s
- 25209S - Sponge - 20ppi Green ClariTec 5000/10000/15000/UV 209s
- 25210S - Sponge - 20ppi Green ClariTec 3000/5000/10000/15000/UV 210s
- 25211S - Sponge - 15ppi Black ClariTec 5000/10000/15000/UV 211s
- 25212S - Sponge - 15ppi Black ClariTec 3000/5000/10000/15000/UV 212s
Recommended Pond Sizes for ClariTec Filters:
- Ornamental pond with plants and few fish and less than average exposure to sun - no more than 6 hours a day full sunlight exposure : 3000L
- Typical pond with plants and average fish contents and average sun exposure : 1500L
- Heavily stocked pond with plants and larger fish or greater than average sun exposure : 750L
- Item Code: 93044
- Description: ClariTec 3000 Pressurised Filter with UV
- Max Flow Rate: 3000L/Hr
- Fitting in/out: 3/4" 1.5", 19-37mm
- UVC Power: 9W
- Capacity: 15.5L
- Filter Height: 35cm
- Filter Diameter: 39cm
- UVC Cable Length: 10m
- Suggested Pump Size*: MantaRay 4000
*Suggested MantaRay Pumps are a minimum size. When choosing the appropriate pump size the following needs to be taken into consideration: hose length to filter, hose height to filter, hose diameter used, bends and angles in the hose to filter. All of these factors affect the end flow rate of the pump. As a guide, use the following calculations and match them to the head height values to cross reference end flow of the pump in l/ph.
Head height refers to the height the pump must push water vertically to the filter however, other factors listed below also add to the ultimate head height values.
• For every 1m of pipe is equivalent to 10cm of head height
• For every 1 size hose diameter reduced from the maximum outlet diameter of the pump is equivalent to 1m of head height
• For every 90 degree bend in the hose is equivalent to 1m head height.
• For every 45 degree bend in the house is equivalent to 50cm of head height.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the second one we have purchased and are very happy with the quality of the product.
I would just like to suggest that the product description states that the UV light is not included in the pack, so that customers can add it to their purchase When buying the filter.
Have a bad leak now, do not know where, no leaks signs around filter, just have to chase the cascade line now
Great service though and very competitive price
Shop Online With Confidence
At Aquarium Spare Parts we want you to shop online with confidence and in the knowledge that your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. We use the most up to date encryption technology (SSL) to protect your credit card details and personal information. We do not share any customer details or information. We may sometimes email you to alert you of special offers, sales or new arrivals. If you do not wish to receive these updates you are welcome to opt out of receiving them without any hassle.
At Aquarium Spare Parts we accept online payments via:
We are more than happy to ship Australia wide. When you place an order we guarantee that your items will be shipped within 2 working days. If, for reasons beyond our control, we are unable to ship your order within 2 working days, you will receive an email informing you of the estimated delivery time-frame. At Aquarium Spare Parts we aim to ship your orders as efficiently as possible. If you have any queries or concerns regarding shipping time-frames or costs, please feel free to email us.
Due to the nature of the parts that we have available, it is difficult to calculate some shipping prices (as your order combinations vary). We do our best to provide you with accurate shipping prices, however if you are concerned about the shipping price - email us and we can double check it for you. All orders are shipped via Australia Post unless specified otherwise.
The Ultimate Return Policy
At Aquarium Spare Parts we strive to ensure that you are satisfied with the items that you receive. We do this by providing as much detailed and accurate information about the products that you are purchasing. We want you to love what you have ordered. If something isn’t quite right or if you’re not satisfied with the items that you have received, we want you to let us know. We encourage you to do this as soon as possible.
It is our intention to ensure you are satisfied with your entire online experience.
If you find you are not satisfied with an item that you have received, you are welcome to return it to us. We accept returns within 365 days of purchase when the item is in its original condition, with packaging & labels, unopened and unused. This does not include food or any other perishable items.
All returns within the 365 day period are required to include your receipt. Once we have received and accepted the returned item, a credit will be issued. Shipping or return shipping prices are not included in the refunded price.
Where items are found to be faulty or damaged, a replacement item will be sent to you at our cost. Claims need to be made within 7 days of receiving the product. If you do not wish to have a replacement item sent, we are more than happy to provide you with a refund. Please return the item to:
Aquarium Spare Parts
PO Box 10 Daw Park SA 5041.
Return postage will be reimbursed where items are received in a faulty or damaged condition.