Fluval 407 Canister Filter (up to 500 L)
The 07 series marks the 7th incarnation in 4 decades of Fluval’s top selling canister filter family worldwide. Not only does the latest generation incorporate the power and reliability you’ve come to expect from the leader in aquatic filtration, but it also features several new performance upgrades that make it up to 25% quieter and more robust, energy-efficient, flexible and easier to use than ever before.
- Fluval eTEC (Efficient Technology) construction employs cutting-edge design, materials & manufacturing methods to deliver powerful pump performance, reduced energy consumption & ultra-quiet operation
- Powerful motor generates constant pumping power and pressure that endures over time
- Re-engineered, precision-crafted pump runs up to 25% quieter than previous generation
- Energy-efficient – some 07 series filters draw as little energy as a single household LED lightbulb
- Redesigned, substantially enlarged rubber feet stabilizers offer superior vibration-dampening ability and added protection
- New ergonomic AquaStop valves with raised lip for smoother operation
- Single action dual Lift-Lock motorhead clamps for quick release and attachment
- Redesigned Primer with larger easy-grip handle provides fast, effortless start-ups with just a few pumps
- EZ-Lift media baskets with new center handle allow media stack to be removed with just 1 finger for quick access (less mess & no need to empty canister of water)
- Unique vertical pre-filter cartridge with independent access provides more surface area and better mechanical filtration
- All necessary authentic Fluval media included
- Designed and manufactured in Europe
- Bio-Foam Max
- Carbon 70 g
- AquaStop valve
- Ribbed hosing
- Rim connectors
- Intake tube
- Intake strainer
- Intake Stem with intake strainer
- Pre-Filter basket
- Media basket
- Media basket cover
- Media basket handle
- Suction cup (30 mm)
- Output nozzle
- Rubber hose connectors
- Instruction manual
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Absolutely love the Fluval 407 cannister! Quietest filter I have ever had. The only time you can hear the filter is if your head is directly beside it and even then it's just a slight minimal hum. My large turtle is super messy but his 500litre tank is heaps clearer since I have started using the 407. Compared to my old filter the 407 doesn't need to be cleaned as regularly and is way easier to assemble, disassemble and customise. Yes the filter is pricey, but im so happy I decided to replace my old filter with a reputable filter brand rather then a brand that was more affordable.
loving all the little improvements of the 07 over the 06 series. All the little leavers and catches are easier to use, priming the filter is much much easier and faster, removal of the media baskets is very convenient with the added handle and the cover holding the impeller can now be installed single handed
Shop Online With Confidence
At Aquarium Spare Parts we want you to shop online with confidence and in the knowledge that your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. We use the most up to date encryption technology (SSL) to protect your credit card details and personal information. We do not share any customer details or information. We may sometimes email you to alert you of special offers, sales or new arrivals. If you do not wish to receive these updates you are welcome to opt out of receiving them without any hassle.
At Aquarium Spare Parts we accept online payments via:
We are more than happy to ship Australia wide. When you place an order we guarantee that your items will be shipped within 2 working days. If, for reasons beyond our control, we are unable to ship your order within 2 working days, you will receive an email informing you of the estimated delivery time-frame. At Aquarium Spare Parts we aim to ship your orders as efficiently as possible. If you have any queries or concerns regarding shipping time-frames or costs, please feel free to email us.
Due to the nature of the parts that we have available, it is difficult to calculate some shipping prices (as your order combinations vary). We do our best to provide you with accurate shipping prices, however if you are concerned about the shipping price - email us and we can double check it for you. All orders are shipped via Australia Post unless specified otherwise.
The Ultimate Return Policy
At Aquarium Spare Parts we strive to ensure that you are satisfied with the items that you receive. We do this by providing as much detailed and accurate information about the products that you are purchasing. We want you to love what you have ordered. If something isn’t quite right or if you’re not satisfied with the items that you have received, we want you to let us know. We encourage you to do this as soon as possible.
It is our intention to ensure you are satisfied with your entire online experience.
If you find you are not satisfied with an item that you have received, you are welcome to return it to us. We accept returns within 365 days of purchase when the item is in its original condition, with packaging & labels, unopened and unused. This does not include food or any other perishable items.
All returns within the 365 day period are required to include your receipt. Once we have received and accepted the returned item, a credit will be issued. Shipping or return shipping prices are not included in the refunded price.
Where items are found to be faulty or damaged, a replacement item will be sent to you at our cost. Claims need to be made within 7 days of receiving the product. If you do not wish to have a replacement item sent, we are more than happy to provide you with a refund. Please return the item to:
Aquarium Spare Parts
PO Box 10 Daw Park SA 5041.
Return postage will be reimbursed where items are received in a faulty or damaged condition.