Aqua One Aquis 500 Canister Filter (11181)
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
Aquis External Canister Filters offer a far superior level of both mechanical and biological filtration.
The quality of Aqua One Aquis Filters is evident for all to see, but what really makes them stand above other filters is the silent operation and deep thorough filtering power.
Features & Benefits
- A distinctively superior filtration system
- Superior motor design provides silent and energy efficient operation
- Ideal for freshwater and marine aquariums
- Modular design allows for a variety of media
- Quick release heavy duty clips and carry handle for safe and simple maintenance
- 2 + 1 Year Guarantee
- Item No: 11181
- Description: 500 Aquis Canister Filter 500 L/hr
- Filter Volume: 5L
- Max. Aquarium Volume: 100L
- Max. Flow Rate: 500 L/hr
- Max. Head Height: 1.5m
- Wattage: 15W
- Voltage: 220 - 240V
- 25037i - Impeller Set - 500/700 Aquis & JBL 120/250 37i
- 25037S - Sponge Pad (15ppi) - 500/700 Aquis (2pk) 37S
- 25038S - Sponge Pad (35ppi) - 500/700 Aquis (2pk) 38S
- 25037W - Wool Pad - 500/700 Aquis (2pk) 37W
- 10756 - Bio Balls - Suit all Canister Filters (50pk)
- 10762 - Hose Tap In/Out 12mm - CF500/700,VA230/300
- 10760 - Suction Cups - 500/700 550/750 Aquis Canister Filter 6/pk
Aqua One Aquis 500 Canister Filter
Posted by Jeff on 8th Feb 2019
I purchased this clear up a wine barrel converted into a small pond, and found the set up very easy and the the pump motor exceptionally quiet.
Once primed it took about 5 minutes to flow properly, perhaps the pump motor is a tad underpowered for it`s rating.
Otherwise it`s excellent quality for the price and has helped to improve the water quality.