Aquarium Spare Parts, in partnership with Aqua One, is offering 3 lucky winners a year's supply of Aqua One fish food for their pet.
How To Enter
- Purchase any Aqua One fish food product during the month of March for automatic entry into the draw.
- Winners will be announced here, and on Aquarium Spare Part’s Facebook Page in April.
Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. Entry is only open to Australian & New Zealand residents.
2. Entries into the promotion open at 9am AEDT on 01/03/2020 and close at 11:59pm AEDT on 31/03/2020 ('Promotional Period').
3. To be eligible to enter and receive an automatic entry into the draw, individuals must purchase, any Aqua One branded fish food product ('Qualifying Product') online via www.aquariumspareparts.com.au during the Promotional Period.
4. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per transaction regardless of the number of Qualifying Products purchased in that transaction; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrants identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
6. Incomplete orders will be deemed invalid.
7. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
8. The Promoter's decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The draw will take place at Aquarium Spare Parts warehouse at 24 Conmurra Avenue, Edwardstown SA 5039 on 1/04/2020. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be announced online on the Aquarium Spare Parts Facebook page.
10. The first three (3) valid entries drawn will each win a year’s supply of Aqua One fish food valued at up to RRP$200. The one (1) year’s supply will be calculated based on the average nutritional intake of the winner’s pet. Once confirmed, the Promoter will arrange full delivery of the entire yearly supply of food.
11. Prizes will be sent to the winner's residential address. The Promoter takes no responsibility for an incorrect postal address being provided when entering the promotion or during the verification process, and once dispatched the Promoter is not liable for any prize that has been lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way. It is the winner's responsibility to notify the Promoter of any changes to their postal address.
12. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
13. Total prize pool value is $600 (RRP, including GST). Prizes (or any unused portion of a prize) are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless specified otherwise.
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name in the event they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
17. Aquarium Spare Parts collects personal information ("PI") in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to the Promoter, agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI.
The Promoter is Aquarium Spare Parts.